Our admissions office will be more than happy to answer any questions, and help you decide if Bay Park Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation is right for you or your loved one. Please feel free to contact us 718-239-6500 to have questions answered and schedule a tour of our facility. Medicare, Medicaid, third party insurance; and private pay are all accepted methods of payment for services provided at Bay Park Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation.
The clinical needs of an individual are evaluated by a multi-disciplinary Admission team to assure that each patient/resident receives the specific care identified by his/her physician.
The process consists of:
- Whenever possible, a tour of the facility and an interview with a member of the Admissions Department.
- Completed Admission Application.
- Completed PRI (Patient Review Instrument) by a certified registered nurse.
- Completed PASRR (Pre-admission Screening and Resident Review), including Level 1 Review and Level II PASRR if indicated.
- The Admission Application, PRI and screen are then submitted for medical and financial review.
- Once a decision has been made, discharge planner and the patient / family is notified.
- If Bay Park Center is able to provide the care needed for the patient/resident, arrangements will be made to transfer the patient/resident as soon as an appropriate bed is available.
- A representative of the patient/resident must be available to complete the necessary admission paperwork on the day of admission.